Blue Crane Capital has the combined lending power of Australia’s most trusted financial institutions, giving you access to a diverse range of financial products to suit your residential borrowing requirements.
(i) First Home Property Purchase:
The first home or investment property purchase can be challenging and confusing. Whether this is your first time taking on the property market (and you don’t know where to begin) or you’re a seasoned investor (and time poor), Blue Crane Capital will guide you every step of the way.
Our services include:
- Setting your budget: we sit down with you to calculate your borrowing capacity so you can start the property search within your financial capacity;
- Bank pre-approval: we liaise with the lenders to organise your finance prior to your property search. Once to hand, you can begin your property search with confidence and the ability to commit to a purchase within these committed borrowing parameters;
- Property search and selection: we have access to current market data, property history and comparison reporting which gives clients the peace of mind required when buying a property for the first time. We can table the local area key metrics (eg, population growth, linkages, transport etc) to help drive your property selection;
- Settlement solutions: there is plenty to consider when purchasing a property. We can act as your full suite property purchase solution and engage with the following experts on your behalf:
- Building Report
- Pest Inspection
- Valuation Report
- Home & Contents Insurance
(ii) Residential Investment (building your property portfolio):
We offer tailored solutions that is underpinned by your investment goals.
Growing your property portfolio is driven by market growth, unlocking potential equity and structuring new borrowings to effectively purchase property that will continue to reach your investment goals and grow your property portfolio.
Our services include:
- Property investment criteria and selection;
- Economic & property market reporting;
- Cashflow, yield and ROE analysis;
- Tax effectiveness & implications;
- Loan structuring;
- Release equity;
- Off the Plan(process advice and conditional approvals);
(iii) Self Employed Residential/Low Doc Residential
We facilitate and arrange borrowing solutions for the self-employed.
Whether you’re a small business owner, contractor, tradesperson or freelancer, it can be challenging trying to get a home loan when you’re self-employed. When assessing a self-employed applicant’s eligibility for a home loan, lender’s looks for consistency of income.
Without PAYG documentation, self-employed borrowers have the following options:
* Supply full financials – providing last 2 years business and personal tax returns and financials;
Some lenders can offer up to 95%LVR if the above (full financials) are provided;
* Apply using your Business Activity Statement (BAS) – providing last 12 months BAS statements. Lenders can offer up to 90%LVR if this is provided and based on lender’s risk appetite;
* Provide a Borrower Certificate of Income Declaration – provided by your accountant, this declaration is based on their knowledge of the business and is reasonable estimate of the business’ annual income;
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your next acquisition or refinance opportunity.